Adult BFG Update
Sunday 9:00am Classes
|College • Room S104||College students|
Gardner • Room 214
Young married (nearly-wed/newly-wed)
Hanson • Room 211
Young married with younger children (30's)
|Godfrey • Room 203||Young married with younger children (late 20's/early 30's)|
|Adcock • Room 205/207||Young married with elementary children (30's)|
|Murray • Room 209||Young married with children (30's)|
|Fulton • Room 208/210||Young married with children (30's/40's)|
|Copeland/Nicholson • Room 200/202||Median adult married with older children/students (40's/50's)|
|Carraway • Room 213||Median adult married (40's/50's)|
|Ahlrich • Room 8218 (All)||Median adult married (40's/50's+)|
|Hodges • Room 204||Median adult (40's/50's/60's)|
|EnJoy • Room 206||Young/median adult women's class|
|Choir • Room W102||Anyone in the Celebration Choir|
|Bird/Crockett/Sutherland/Walley • Room 8221 (All)||Sr. adult mixed (60's/70's)|
|New Beginnings • Room 216||Widows/widowers|
Sunday 10:30am Classes
Tolleson • Room 8221 (All)
|Sr. adult married (60's/70's)|
|Encouragers • Room 201||Sr. adult married (60's/70's)|
|Walk of Faith • Room 8218 (All)||Sr. adult married (60's/70's)|
Blissett • Room 8124
|Sr. adult married (60's)|
|Austin • Room 214||Sr. adult mixed (60's)|
|Boney • W109||Sr. adult ladies|
|Lane • Room W128||Sr. adult ladies|
|Lynn • Room 208/210||Sr. adult married (60's)|
|Cheatham/Riser • Chapel||Sr. adult ladies (50's/60's)|
|Collins Ladies • Room 215||Sr. adult ladies (60's/70's)|
|Cottrell • Room W103||Singles-median adults (40's/50's/60's)|
|Miller's Men's • Room 216||Sr. adult men (60's/70's)|
|Woidtke • Room 8216 AB||Sr. adult mixed (60's/70's)|
|Tyre • Community Room||Sr. adult mixed (60's/70's)|
|Agape • Room 213||Sr. adult mixed|
|Woodward • Room W101||Sr. adult mixed|
|Young Career Singles • Tuesdays at 6:00pm (contact Brian Rhodus for meeting information)|
These are only the classes that have chosen to start meeting in-person. Some classes are not listed, because they are not yet meeting on campus.
General Guidelines for Returning to Bible Fellowship
1. 9:00 AM BFG Building Entrance – we are asking all the members of our Adult BFG’s meeting at 9:00 AM to enter the building at the Main Family Life Center Entrance. Families with Preschool and/or Elementary aged children may enter here or the Preschool Main Entrance which faces Main Street and proceed to check-in.
2. All 9:00 AM BFG’s are being asked to remain in their rooms until 10:15 AM for our maintenance staff to have adequate time to disinfect the Worship Center in between the service hours. This will also give our 9:00 AM Worship attenders time to exit the building and/or to move to their 10:30 BFG Classrooms.
3. Covid-19 Protocols:
- We are asking everyone ages 4 and up to wear a mask/face covering from the time you enter the building, walking to your classroom, and anytime you are moving about the church facilities. Our Preschool and Elementary teachers will be wearing masks the entire class period. Each Adult class can decide whether to wear masks or not once everyone is seated.
- Please do your best to maintain social distancing guidelines while moving to your classroom and from your classroom to the Worship Center.
- All Student and Adult BFG classrooms are set up with the seating physically distanced. Please do not re-arrange the chairs. They are set up on purpose this way for your further protection.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available in the rooms and at certain hallway locations for your use.
- Rooms will be disinfected each week before the next Sunday.
- Please stay home and worship with us online if you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the following:
- I have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 within the last two weeks.
- I have a fever over 100.4 degrees.
- I have symptoms of Covid-19 – recent loss of sense of smell and/or taste; unexplained cough; shortness of breath; unexplained fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose; nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- There will be no coffee in the hallways or at the @Home Center until further notice. Please contact the staff member responsible for your BFG before planning any in-class fellowships involving food.
4. We are excited to welcome each of you back to Bible Fellowship and want to do everything we can to make this a safe place to gather in small group Bible study from this point forward.